Xiaomi-backed wearables brand Huami has launched its smartphone Amazfit Bip S in India. The new smartwatch comes with a 5 ATM water-resistant build and offers a battery life of up to 40 days. The display has 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and anti-fingerprint coating. The 5 ATM water-resistant build makes it suitable for daily usage.
Amazfit Bip S price in India, availability details
The Amazfit Bip S price in India is set at Rs. 4,999. This smartwatch is available to purchase through various e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra and offline stores as well such as Croma, Reliance Digital, and Poorvika Mobiles. Additionally, it is available through the Amazfit site in the country.
Buy Amazfit Bip S: Amazon
The smartwatch was unveiled at CES 2020 in January and is an upgrade to the Amazfit Bip Lite launched in India last year. Initially, the Amazfit Bip S was launched in the USA and now it has hit India.
Amazfit Bip S Features
- 1.28 inch always-on reflective LCD display with touchscreen support and 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available.
- Find my phone and unlock smartphones.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water-resistant up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+ devices.
Amazfit Bip Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location, and routes.
- Features air-pressure sensors that can detect altitude changes.
- Heart rate sensors track your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- 10 preloaded sport modes include outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, and walking.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.