Download Instagram Reels: A short video is one of the hottest topics these days and histogram is truly dominating this platform i.e. Instagram reels. Although, Instagram reels are very popular now among youngsters but the platform doesn’t make it easy to download the Instagram video.
There is an option to save Instagram videos into your profile but there is no way to download videos into your local drive. This makes it very difficult when anyone wants to use that video or reproduce that video to make some kind of content. But there is some alternative way which you are going to learn in the below article.
Download Instagram Reels
There’s no built-in tool for saving or downloading reels published by other Instagram users but there is an alternative way. We have listed down the top 3 methods to download Instagram reels but Instagram doesn’t allow downloading and using videos commercially.
Method 1: Using a Screen recorder
1. Start the Screen Recorder app which is an in-built app nowadays or you can download the app from the play store.
2. Now start the Instagram app and open the reel you want to record.
3. Once the recording is finished stop the recording app.
4. Open the recording and then tap Edit.
5. Use the timeline control at the bottom of the screen to trim out the unwanted parts of the video from the start and end of the recording.
6. When you’re satisfied with the edit, save your finished video. On the iPhone, tap Done and then choose Save Video. On Android, simply tap Save copy.
There are civil 3rd party apps and websites which can do a pretty good task of downloading reels video.
Method 2: Using Telegram Bot
Telegram bots are one of the most intuitive way to get things done without any hassle. If you don’t know what is Telegram bots then check out this article.
Let’s say you have some idea about Telegram bots; now follow the below-given instructions.
- Open Telegram App and then search this bot1(@bajardeinstagrambot) / bot2 (@RsaveBot).
- Now open any of the bots and then press the start button.
- If you get a welcome message that means the bot is running.
- Next, you have to copy the link of the reels video and paste it into the bot.
- Within a second you will get the video and the downloading link. Even sometimes you can directly watch that video and save it into your gallery.
Method 3: Using Android Apps
Here is the list of popular Instagram Reel Video Downloading Apps:
In Saver is one of the best applications available for Android. Here also you need to copy the video link and paste it into the app. This app also supports batch download which is an additional feature. This app also supports the history of the links which was posted in past.
Reels Video Downloader for Instagram help you save reels, vi Reels downloader app lets you download any Reels Video of any length in one click of any profile on Instagram, You can use this application to Download Instagram videos also for free.deos from Instagram and also supports download video from IGTV.
InstaSave lets you download any video, image or igtv videos without any difficulty. It has built-in player to play and get the preview before actual download.
Method 4: Using Web apps
If you’re looking for web apps where you don’t need to download any third party application on your device then here are the list of best web apps to download Instagram reels.
These all websites work on any devices with having basic browsers. All you have to do is to copy and paste the link into the browser and start download.