LG has secretly launched its new smartphone Style3 in Japan. LG Style3 is a smartphone designed for the Japanese market, and its price is only 38,000 Yen ($350) which is around Rs. 26,800. The new LG Style3 will be up for sales in Japan in June in two color variants, Mirror Black and Aurora White.
Specifically, the LG Style3 has an OLED panel with Quad-HD + resolution, which means it offers even higher resolution than LG’s flagship LG V60 ThinQ, which was launched not long ago.
The phone runs on Android 10 out of the box. It packs Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with Adreno 630 GPU and 4GB RAM. There’s 64GB of storage that can be further expanded up to 512GB with microSD.
The technical specifications are more than just good but it’s sad that this version will never make it to the global markets. See the full detailed specifications below.
LG Style3 Full specifications
- 6.1-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision OLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Dedicated AI button
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery