PUBG has officially released its 0.19.0 update on Google Play store on September 17 and made it live on the game servers. The new PUBG Mobile Lite update 0.19.0 has finally been revealed and also introduces several new features, including game mode, vehicles etc. A number of bugs and glitches have been fixed in the new update as well.
Survive Till Dawn is BACK!
Test your apocalyptic survival tactics today! pic.twitter.com/ybcwDz5Dcb
— PUBG Mobile Lite (@PUBGMobileLite) September 17, 2020
According to the reports game also sees the addition of two new vehicles, Mirado and Autorickshaw. Several bugs and glitches like the grenade bug have obtained fixes as well. Furthermore, several other changes have been incorporated as well, which include removing payload mode and change of main lobby among others.
With this update, players will also get a new map Livik in the app, which will be the Nordic style map. With this update, Spark the Flame theme in the game will be found on the classic modes Erangal and Miramar Map.
Also read: Pubg Mobile Ban in India: What are the Best PUBG Mobile Alternative
The size of this latest global update is 330MB for Android devices. If you are new to the game, then a size of 530MB will be required. Users can easily download this latest PUBG Mobile Lite update from the Google Play Store.
There are several features added by the company in Pubg Mobile Lite Update
- The company has updated Zombie theme lobby
- There’s a Removal of TDM ruins
- Addition of Enhanced gameplay elements
- First-anniversary celebration
- Addition of New weapons like RPG in Zombie mode
- There’s a New Zombie Mode in Survive Till Dawn 2
- PUBG has introduced Victor character
- Improvements in Varenga map
- Updated graphics
If you are unable to download PUBG Mobile Lite Update 0.19.0 from Google Play Store, then you can download it through APK download.
Also read: PUBG Mobile Lite Update: Download the Latest Update 0.19.0 Globally
Here’s the step to download Pubg Mobile Lite Update
- Download the APK file from here – CLICK HERE
- Make sure you have enabled the ‘Install from unknown sources’ option in your android settings. If not follow these steps – Go to Settings – Safety and Privacy – Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now go back to the folder where apk was downloaded and install it.
- Open the game and log in to your account. It will download resources.
- Once the downloading of resources is complete, reboot the game and enjoy playing.
If you face any problem in updating then you can comment below.