Whatsapp is one of the leading instant messaging applications in the world right now. So there are times where you want to use more than one WhatsApp account on the same android device. Especially when you want to keep your personal and professional life separate. So if you’re one of them and want to Use a Dual Whatsapp Account on one phone to keep your personal and professional lives separate, you’ve landed in the right place. Here in the below article, we will show you how to log in and use two WhatsApp simultaneously.
Also read: How to Enable Whatsapp Auto Reply Feature in any Smartphone
Use Dual Whatsapp Account in any Android Smartphone
Not only WhatsApp, this method which I am going to discuss will work on a bunch of other apps too. But it is worth noting that you can’t run apps with the same login id. You have to have a separate sim card or login id to login into the dual apps. Personally, I have used several apps on dual-mode such as OLA, Uber, Zomato, Whatsapp, TataSky, etc.
Method 1: Android Built-in Feature
As we can see most of the new android devices are equipped with the dual apps feature. This feature can be easily accessed by going to the setting menu.
- Go to the setting menu and search for Dual apps or scroll down in the setting menu to find this option somewhere depending on your device.
- Then select Whatsapp or whichever apps you would like to run in dual mode.
- Once you select WhatsApp, the option to enable dual apps will appear. As you tap n dual apps a separate icon will appear in your apps section. This app icon has a yellow lock to differentiate it from the original app.
- Now you can use and manage this app like any separate app. And that’s it you are done for dual apps.
Also read: Whatsapp Rival Telegram has rolled out End-to-End Encrypted Telegram Video Call Feature
Method 2: Using a Third-Party App
Suppose your device is not shipped with a built-in dual apps feature, well in that can third party application can be a true live saver.
- Download and install a parallel space from the play store(free). If the apps shoe “incompatible” then you can download the app from the Apk Mirror and insatll. This should work fine without any issues.
- Once you run it, you’ll be presented with a list of all the apps that can be cloned by the parallel space.
- Now pick the app from the list of apps that you intend to clone. Select and press the button “add to parallel space“.
- From next time if you want to open dual WhatsApp then jump to parallel space app and launch from there.
There was a time when parallel space was easily available for every device. But now the developers have made it extremely difficult to download from playstore. Parallel Space is not the only app that posses the dual app feature. You can find a bunch of high-rated apps on playstore and they equally serve your purpose.
Well, these are the methods that directly serve our purpose. But if you are strictly using separate Whatsapp for personal and business then the better option can be WhatsApp business. Though it is free for now and have some unique features for business purpose only, so its worth a try.